Launch Your Own Green Search Below!

Custom Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions for those with a shorter attention span

The Daily Green has served a nice slide show for the New Year that gives you some simple ways to change your habits and live just a little greener in 2009. For those of you with more focus and less of a hangover, checkout this lighthearted article my wife found last night and mentioned in her previous post. HAPPY NEW "GREEN" YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS! (REMEMBER IT'S A PROCESS) -Glen

1 comment:

  1. Last night early on New Year's eve, my four-year old granddaughter (the very same little girl of whom Julie writes), presented me with "The Lorax" so that I would read it to her. I confess that though bedtime stories were a favorite part of the day when Julie and her sister were children, I had never read "The Lorax" to them. As I stumbled over a few words here and there - what a fun book to read! - the message came through loudly and clearly. So if you haven't read it and have or will someday have children or grandchildren, please do read this remarkable book. And if you're like me - a "greenie" very much a work in progress - stop to think about what you're doing the next time you're about to chop down that one tree.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis