Launch Your Own Green Search Below!

Custom Search

Sunday, January 1, 2012

LaunchpadGreen Relaunches for 2012

In light of the state of the world and the state of the economy I've decided to relaunch my idea of "LaunchpadGreen" you can witness its evolution here or on my Facebook page. I hereby INVITE YOU TO JOIN IN THE LAUNCH! If you know of any local business, product, service, or person who is helping to make things better in your community FEEL FREE TO POST A LINK PICTURE OR COMMENT ABOUT THEM! My blog address is http://instagreen.blogspot.com/ I truly believe that building local community businesses that foster a better quality of life and don't export our jobs and our money are key. So I'm not talking about supporting your local Walmart, dollar-store, or Christmas Tree Shop here. I encourage you to read labels meet people and know where what you are buying / supporting is coming from. We vote daily with our spending habits and where we keep our savings etc. So a message we can send daily is that we believe in LOCAL SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIES NOT CORPORATE UNSUSTAINABLE ONES THAT FUNNEL OUR RESOURCES OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND LEAVE US DESTITUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis